Sunday, April 24, 2011

Dayumn, it's been a while!

Hello all, I'm back! It's been, just over 3 months since I had to abruptly stop this blog. I had to move, and was without internet for about 2 months, and with the recent things that have come up, such as homework, having to study and epic gaming nights, it's been hard to find time to blog, but i'm back!
I have re-thought what this blog is going to be about.
-Music that I, and others find appealing (Now with extra Hardstyle and Dubstep)
-Minecraft (still)
-League of Legends (my new addiction)
-iPod Touch/iPhone apps (just coz I can)
-Other games, probably not for a while though
-Anything else I find interesting.

My blogging will resume properly next week, when the holidays are over and everything is back to normal.
Until then, just keep rollin, rollin, rollin
wow that was a really lame goodbye. so, goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment