Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Thursday Three

The Thursday Three is a new post I'm introducing, which will showcase the best three songs I have found amongst all of the interwebs. These songs will most likely be Dubstep/Electro/Covers/Game Songs (OST or fan-made work). I'm really looking forward to showcasing the best talents on all of the internets, as I'm sure it will help the artists aswell, especially if they aren't well known!

Enough dillydallying, let's get to it! All the links will be at the bottom of the post!

1: xKore ft. Zoe & Naomi - Need You (Centra 100BPM Fu****g Fast Remix)
This song is as the title describes, really fast! An amazing remix by Centra! I found this in my sub box by an uploader who promotes artists such as this by uploading their songs, so give him some love, along with xKore and Centra!

2: Poseidon - Heavy Repercussions
Poseidon never cease to amaze me! Although their current selection of songs is pretty limited right now, all the amazing tracks they have released are absolutely amazing! I can't wait to see what else they have for us in the future!

3: Gareth Emery feat. Lucy Saunders - Sanctuary (Ephixa Remix) [Garuda]
And thus Ephixa concludes this weeks Thursday Three! Ephixa is pretty well known on YouTube for his Zelda Dubstep Remixes and love of bacon. But then again, don't we all love bacon? Anyways, check him out if you haven't already! Hope you guys enjoyed these songs, and we'll be seeing each other again next week for the Thursday Three!

No comments:

Post a Comment